Servings: 3 Servings (3 breakfasts for 1 person)
- 6 Eggs
- 6 slices of chopped paleo-bacon (could substitute paleo-sausage). I use Applegate Turkey Bacon.
- 1.5 of frozen veggies (or 2 fresh peppers and 2 fresh onions)
- 1 Ib of spinach
- (optional) Chipotle Spice
How to Cook
1) Cook bacon in large frying pan (preferably cast-iron) until done (10 minutes on medium)
2) Add veggies and cook until onions are transluscent (5-10 minutes)
3) Add eggs and mix.
4) Add spinach. Cover and let sit until the spinach welts. (5 minutes). Then mix in the spinach.
5) (optional) Add chipotle spice or any other spice you would like (ex. black pepper). Mix.
6) Uncover and let cook for 10 more minutes to let it dry out.
7) Enjoy! I eat 1/3 of it and save the rest for my next 2 breakfasts. I also eat with a fruit, usually an apple or banana.