- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 28 oz can of paleo-friendly marinara sauce, or make your own
- 1 onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 lb of Spinach
- Any othe veggies you like in marinara (mushrooms, peppers)
- 2 Large eggplant cut into 1/4 inch strips
- Black Pepper (to taste)
How to Cook
1) Put Chicken and marinara sauce in a large pot on low heat or slower cooker on high. Cook for 3-4 Hours.
2) Once the chicken can be nearly shredded with a fork, add in the onion garlic, spinach and any other veggies you like.
3) While that cooks, preheat a large pot or pan to medium heat with olive oil.
4) Cut the eggplant into strips and put in the pot. Add some black pepper.
5) Cook the eggplant until spaghetti soft.
6) Serve the marinara over the eggplant.
Whether the wine in the photo is paleo is a topic for another day!